If you're creating a new study set or editing an existing one, Memorang will save a draft of this set to the local storage of the browser you're currently using for several hours. If for some reason you lost internet access, closed your browser window, or something else has gone wrong, you can try the following, depending on your situation:
If you were creating a new set:
- Use the same browser on the save device and go to www.memorangapp.com/create
- Your saved copy should be there as long as you didn't clear local storage.
If you were editing an editing set
- Use the same browser on the same device and go to the "edit" page for that set. This usually looks like www.memorangapp.com/edit/1234567 where "1234567" is the study set id. The id of any set is easy to find: just look at the URL.
- Your unsaved changes should be there as long as you didn't save over it.draft)
If you were working on a set and something isn't working, or there seems to be an error
- If you would like to keep your recent changes, "refresh" your browser and the content will load, including the latest inputs.
- If you don't want to keep your recent changes, scroll down, click "discard local changes" and then refresh.